Enterprise Collaboration Platform for Context & Task Driven Communication between various Internal and External Users
What is Nexus ?
nexus is an enterprise communication system which revolutionizes the way enterprise stakeholders interact with each other, both internally as well as externally.
It optimizes communication, enabling one-to-many (simultaneous) conversations as well as chatbot assisted ﬂows, reducing human intervention and streamlining the communication processes within organizations.
Why Nexus ?
- Simpliﬁes daily communication by providing required information with useful actions to provide a seamless interaction via nexus chat platform.
- AI enabled, capability to understand the context, providing apt response for ﬁrst-level customer queries.
- Seamless conversation across every channel, by retaining data and context for better customer experience.
- Pre-trained to understand brand-speciﬁc or industry- speciﬁc knowledge and terms, it’s preconﬁgured to resolve common customer requests.
- In-built agile options such as: Video chat, Workgroup Conference, Transfer chat and much more.
- Quick interaction and problem-solving approach for customers.
- Easy monitoring at an enterprise end.
- Faster communication within organization, irrespective of the location.
Skill based Routing | Dynamic Assignment | Speciﬁc Templates | History Audits | Analytics | Interface to Robotics
- Controlled instant messaging, auditing, reporting, feedback
- Admin portal for user management, templates conﬁguration.
- Real-time chat monitoring by supervisors
- Interface for chatbot & robotics automation.
- Conference, transfer capability for additional support
- Third party integration with Skype, Social Messenger, etc.
- Canned responses
- User information
- Chat tags
- File sharing
- Chat archives
- Delivery status
- Chat transcripts
Reports & analytics
- Basic statistics
- Chat reports
- Ticket reports
- Daily summary
- Reports via AP
- Waiting time
- Average response time
- Chat duration
- Number of messages
- Average agent rating
- Average ﬁrst response time
- Exporting Report data
- Leader board
Email Chat Transcript
- Ability to email select chat transcript
Voice to Text & Text to Voice
Mobile users can use voice inputs too as input method for messages. Messages can also be played back.
- Chat window theme
- Flags / Logos
- Messages and labels
- CSS customization
- Engagement graphics
- Agent groups
- Agent account managment
- Agent roles
- Chat supervision
- Work scheduler
- Chat limit
- Conversation Record
- Use for Training Use for
- Machine learning
- Customize or disable any sound that is played.
- Know every chat, every customer’s back story Help them better by knowing them & their support history even before asking One customer, one chat, one delightful
- experience, on every chat
- Audit log maintained
- Activities that have been
- undertaken by support agents
- Service Level deﬁnition
- Chat ratings
- Rating comments Ticket ratings
- Post-chat surveys Satisfaction stats
- No repeat questions Pull up prior conversations about the same customer or conversations with same Technician if there is a
- constant pattern to know where they left and where they’re headed
- Dynamic notiﬁcation on email, SMS or message in Notiﬁcations triggered on
- conﬁgurable thresholds
- Flexible Threshold deﬁnitions by work group or individual users